Want to join the team?
About working with us
Zaxe Technologies is constantly on the lookout for passionate candidates and driven professionals who are ready to collaborate in the good positioning of a strong company in the industry.
Joining Zaxe Technologies is joining an innovative Canadian business that aims to improve the work of agricultural producers around the world, but above all, it is joining an experienced team in a stimulating, dynamic, and human work environment.
A close-knit team
Stimulating and friendly work environment based on mutual aid and collaboration.
We prioritize our team members’ professional and personal growth!
A human-scaled company where learning and personal development are encouraged.
Contribute now to agriculture’s future! Send us your application.
Day laborer-assembler position:
Start date: As soon as possible
Number of position(s) to be filled: 1
Salary: To be discussed
Working hours: 40 hours full time
Employment Status: Permanent
Assembly of different products
Packaging of items to be shipped
Loading and unloading of items during shipping and reception
Basic knowledge of tools (drills, hammers, wrenches, pliers)
Developed manual dexterity
Interest in performing repetitive tasks
Good team spirit
Access to a vehicle
** Please note that the office is not accessible by public transportation **
Autonomous and resourceful
Forklift driver’s licence
Network / Electrical Technician
Our team is growing and we are currently looking for a Network/Electrical Technician for the agricultural sector.
- Provide quality technical assistance to dealers and customers both remotely and on site;
- Train and help dealers in the investigation of technical problems in order to implement solutions;
- Identify new issues and investigate to understand product reliability issues and report back to the R&D team;
- Provide technical support through reports on product reliability issues. Reports will include dealer / customer feedback, observations, recommendations provided to the dealer / customer, as well as data readings, photos and videos;
- Perform inspections, analysis and reports on defective parts;
- Love to travel: travels to plan in Canada and abroad.
- Secondary 5;
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience;
- Excellent technical skills, including problem solving;
- Experience with precision agricultural products and engines is desired;
- Experience wit heavy equipment (agricultural or industrial);
- Networking, mechanical and electrical skills;
- Bilingualism is an asset (spoken and written);
- Computer skills (Office suite);
- Have a valid driver’s license.
Ideally, the candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Reliability and ability to work independently;
- Ability to help with assembly work as needed (periods of high demand);
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Sense of initiative and organization;
- Thoroughness, resourcefulness;
- Organizes and knows how to take initiatives;
- Positive attitude.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Salary: According to experience
- Work schedule: 40 hours, Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM
- Place of work: South shore
Send your resumé to: email@example.com with the position you apply for in the subject line.
Please note that only candidates corresponding to the required profile will be contacted.